Canada Goose Pbi Expedition Down Parka Cobalt Blue Mens
Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica, Canada Goose's cobalt-blue PBI Expedition parka will fast become a dependable cold-weather piece. It's made with TEI4™ technology to withstand temperatures of -30°C and below, and has an optional coyote-fur hood trim, fleece lining, and a down-filled interior to provide even more warmth. Secure the fit with the internal drawstring ties.
Shown here with Burberry Owen tread-sole canvas boots,Saint Laurent Skinny jeans,Raey Roll-neck cashmere sweater
Product number: 1138588
- COLOUR: Cobalt blue
- COMPOSITION: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% duck down. Padding: 100% polyester. Trim: 100% coyote fur.
- CARE: Dry clean
- Arctic technology for extreme conditions and climates
- TEI4™ technology, field tested for -30°C and below
- Attached drawstring and wire-edge lined hood
- Detachable tonal-brown coyote-fur hood trim
- Black fleece-lined chin guard
- Long sleeves, black ribbed-knit extended cuffs
- Four Velcro-fastening flapped front pockets, zip-fastening side pockets, fleece lined
- One pocket on each sleeve
- Logo patch-appliqué sleeve, chest and back
- Drawstring waist, internal Velcro-fastening interior waistband with elasticated hem
- Centre-front concealed Velcro and double-zip fastening
- Internal zip pocket
- Black quilted nylon lining, down filled
- SIZE AND FIT
- Loose and oversized-fitting style
- Internal padding providing a closer fit
- Those with a slim frame may wish to take one size smaller
- Model is 6ft 2.5in/ 1.89m, is a size M and wears a size M (UK38/ 48FR/IT/EU)
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.