Canada Goose Expedition Fur-trimmed Down Parka Navy Mens
This navy Expedition parka is an iconic Canada Goose style originally designed in the 1980s for scientists based in Antarctica. It's crafted from an Arctic Tech fabric with TEI5™ technology that can withstand temperatures of -30°C and below, and comes with a down filling, coyote-fur hood trim, and fleece-lined pockets for supreme insulation. The fit is oversized and true to size.
Shown here with Acne Studios Dasher face-patch wool sweater,Saint Laurent Side-zip track pants,J.W.Anderson Low-top canvas trainers
Product number: 1138587
- COLOUR: Navy
- COMPOSITION: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% duck down. Padding: 100% polyester. Trim: 100% coyote fur.
- CARE: Dry clean
- Arctic Tech fabric for extreme conditions and climates
- TEI5™ technology, field tested for -30°C and below
- Attached drawstring and wire-edge lined hood
- Tonal-brown coyote-fur hood trim
- Black fur-lined chin guard
- Long sleeves, black ribbed-knit extended cuffs
- Four Velcro-fastening flapped front pockets, zip-fastening side pockets, fleece lined
- One pocket on each sleeve
- Logo patch-appliqué sleeve, chest and back
- Drawstring waist, internal Velcro-fastening waistband with elasticated hem
- Centre-front concealed Velcro and double zip fastening
- Internal zip pocket
- Black quilted nylon lining, down filled
- SIZE AND FIT
- Loose and oversized-fitting style
- Internal padding providing a closer fit
- Those with a slim frame may wish to take one size smaller
- Model is 6ft 2.5in/ 1.89m, is a size M and wears a size M (UK38/ 48FR/IT/EU)
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.